From Studio, to Transmitter - and a whole lot more!
We provide managed broadcast technology engineering services for radio broadcasters in Sydney, Australia. We’ve been in the business for over 10 years.
We can offer your station fully managed engineering services, including studio, automation, networking, IT, distribution, transmission, streaming, website, and more. We can also consult and conduct once-off projects as needed.
When you engage us, we begin with a full audit of your broadcast facilities. This thorough process assesses your current infrastructure with the aim of documenting all systems, ensuring adequate monitoring and redundancy, and developing an action plan.
Depending on your requirements, we can also provide 24/7/365 monitoring and response to ensure your radio station is always running perfectly.
Interested? Get in touch now.
We use industry best-practices, but are not afraid to be innovative and deliver unique solutions. We’ve developed bespoke solutions for broadcasters. Here is some of our past work:
- Livewire Audit Logger
- Livewire CLI
- Twilio Caller: Automated Phone Dialler for Off-Air Alarms
- Axia Livewire Routing Protocol Client
- Axia Livewire Stream Address Helper
- Zetta Status Feed Integration
- Pira FM Analyser RDS Decoder
- OnAirHope Integrated Audio Metadata System
- TallyMate Integrated Tally System for Radio Fundraising Appeals
- HOPECaster: Hope Media Automated Podcasting System
- Zetta, Axia, Mitel & TallyMate Integrations
- Icecast Streaming Stats system development
While we are proudly brand-agnostic, we have particular experience with products from the following brands:
- Axia Audio
- BW Broadcast
- Natural Log
- QSC Q-Sys
- RCS Nexgen
- RCS Zetta
- Worldcast Systems