When I was new to Broadcast Technology, I knew almost nothing about the industry – from how a broadcast console operated, to the basics of RF. I’d had previous exposure to live production, and a bit of web development. Everything else was new. Thankfully, I met some really talented engineers who taught me everything they could.
This Broadcast Technology 101 Training Series aims to help new engineers get up to speed in the industry.
This series is a work in progress, so if you have questions you want answered in a future article – please send them in.
- Broadcasters… It’s Time To Secure Your Internet-Enabled Devices
- Building a Radio Studio
- Developing a Radio Station Website
- Equipment You’ll Find In A Radio Station
- How To Get An FM Broadcast License
- How Well Do You Know FM Transmission? [QUIZ]
- Outside Broadcast Software and Hardware Codecs
- Radio Broadcast Network Best Practices
- Radio Broadcast Technician/Engineer – Job Description
- Radio Outside Broadcasts from Live Music Events
- Radio Station Equipment
- Radio Station Playout / Automation Software